With chia quinoa and flax
• A premium bird bread mix for birds requiring additional essential fatty acids.
• Recipes for dough balls (baked and unbaked).
• Convert a bird’s diet to Harrison’s Food using Omega Bird Bread Mix.
• How to convert a bird’s diet using Omega Bird Bread Mix.
• May be used as main diet during conversion so long as bird is confirmed eating Omega Bird Bread.
• Once diet is converted to a High Potency formula Omega Bird Bread may make up to 30% of the daily diet.
• If prepared with the addition of fruits, vegetables or nuts, Bird Bread should be considered a “treat” and fed only in limited quantities (no more than 10% of the daily food allotment when combined with all other treats).
• Can be served warm.
INGREDIENTS: *Flax, *Corn, *Quinoa, *Gray Millet, *Chia, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, Calcium Carbonate, Baking Powder, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Bentonite, Mixed Tocoperols (source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 16%,
Crude fat (min.) 11%,
Crude fiber (max.) 6%,
Moisture (max.) 10%,
Omega 3: 4.7 g/100g
Omega 6: 2.5 g/100g
Omega 9: 3.0 g/100g
BIRD BREAD BAKING DIRECTIONS
For best results, use 1 Tablespoon (15ml) palm fruit oil (sustainable) or other high quality organic vegetable oil instead of plain cooking oil when baking.
• Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
• Combine entire bag of mix with 2 whole organic eggs – no shell (remove yolk for less fat), 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) palm fruit oil (sustainable) or other high quality organic vegetable oil, and 1 cup (235 ml) water.
• Fill greased bread pan or muffin tins and bake for 25-35 minutes.
• Do not bake in nonstick (PTFE-coated) cookware, as the fumes are toxic to birds.
DOUGH BALL DIRECTIONS
-Combine entire bag with 1TBS melted organic palm fruit oil or coconut oil and ½ cup trusted drinking water (no eggs).
-Mix thoroughly and roll into ¾” to 1” dough balls
-Quick freeze any unused first feeding, store frozen dough balls in original Harrison’s bag. Thaw for daily feeding.
DIET CONVERSION TO HARRISON’S
Please vist harrisonsbirdfoods.com/conversion
for tips on who to use this product or others to convert your bird from seeds or other food to Harrison’s Bird Foods.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Because Bird Bread Mix contains no preservatives, some care is recommended for storage.
• Baked Bird Bread can be divided into portions, wrapped in plastic wrap or foil and placed back in the original Harrison’s Bird Foods bag for storage in the freezer.
• Bird Bread can be stored for 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 6 weeks in the freezer after baking.
• Bird Bread should not be reheated in a plastic container.