|High Potency Pepper
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Hull-less Barley, *Corn, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Peas, *Lentils, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Chia, *Alfalfa, *Red Papper, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
- Do not repackage into other containers. Squeeze air out of bag, seal and store. If zip becomes damaged, roll bag down and clip shut with chip clip or clothespin.
- Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 8 weeks.
- Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness.
|Diet Allocation (by weight)
Most small birds as follows:
70% - Pepper Lifetime Coarse
25% - Organic dark green leafy, yellow meaty fresh veg & low sugar fruit
5% - Seed/Nut/Omega 3 (hemp, chia, flax, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, pistachio, almond, walnut, hazelnut)
- The importance of exercise in pet birds cannot be understated. Learn more about ways for your bird to exercise.
- Some bird species require regular access to direct sunlight for optimal health.
- Life enrichment, ie; foraging activities, puzzle toys, frequent social interaction and other enrichment methods are necessary to keep most pet birds healthy and happy. A lonely, bored pet bird is more sucseptible to illness than a busy, active bird.