BIRD BREAD MIX ORIGINAL: *Hulled Gray Millet, *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Sweet Corn, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sunflower Kernel, *Peanut Kernel, *Lentils, *Peas, *Toasted Oat Groats, Calcium Carbonate, *Brown Rice, Baking Powder, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- May make up to 30% of the daily diet.
- For maximum nutrition, use 1 TBS organic palm fruit oil instead of cooking oil when baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) . Combine entire bag of mix with 2 whole organic eggs - no shell (remove yolk for less fat), 1 TBS high quality organic vegetable oil (or red palm fruit oil), and 1 cup (235 ml) water.
- Fill greased bread pan or muffin and bake for 25-35 minutes. Glass cookware is safe for birds.
- Do not bake in nonstick (PTFE-coated) cookware, as the fumes are toxic to birds.
- If prepared with the addition of fruits, vegetables or nuts, Bird Bread should be considered a "treat" and fed only in limited quantities (no more than 10% of the daily food allotment when combined with all other treats). - Can be served warm.