A Complete Nutritional Support Formula for Sick or Injured Animals
- For animals needing an easily assimilated source of nutrients.
- For medical and surgical patients that are recovering from pansystemic failure.
- For nutritional support of an animal during the transition phase of a diet change.
- For birds in which anorexia has slowed gastrointestinal emptying time.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS FOR OTHER ANIMALS
Mix a fresh batch of Recovery for each feeding. Do not reuse, reheat or microwave mixed formula.
Caution: The correct feeding technique must be used in order to prevent injury to the animal or inhalation of the formula, which could result in pneumonia and death. Tube feeding should be done under veterinary supervision.
- Step 1: Mix 1 part dry Recovery (enough for a single feeding) with 2-3 parts warmed (103°F [39°C]) drinking water or to desired consistency.
- Step 2: Tube feed or spoon feed warmed formula based on veterinary recommendations.
- Step 3: Repeat feeding as necessary to maintain or increase the animal’s body weight. Recovery is a low-fiber formula and is easy to digest; therefore, frequent feedings may be necessary.
Cats only: For long-term feeding (more than 1 week), add 1 can chicken baby food, divided into equal parts for daily feedings.
HOW TO USE VIDEOS:
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, Hi-oleic sunflower oil, Sugar, Calcium carbonate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin supplement (Vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, vitamin B12, riboflavin, d-calcium pantothenate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-biotin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil), Phosphatadyl choline, Di-calcium phosphate, Methionine, Vitamin E.
Dry Mix Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 35%, crude fat (min.) 19%, crude fiber (max.) 1%, moisture (max.) 10%